Thursday, February 23, 2023

Truffle Flavored Potato Chips

On Thursday 23.feb.2023, he went alone to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies while I stayed home. At 4.45 pm, he received the call so we went to Midvalley Mall to pick up the VR2 set and was back home by 6.30 pm despite the traffic jam. Parking fee was MYR 2 for about 30 minutes.

*** Tue 21.feb.2023 ***

1705 - Lay's Truffle Flavored Potato Chips in the bag. The truffle taste is very light.

1840 - a large bag of 170g costs around MYR 13.xx and is recommended for 6 servings but I ate all of them in one sitting because I was afraid that they will be soggy if I keep them in the fridge for one serving a day.

1841 - made in Shanghai.

*** Thursday 23.feb.2023 ***

1140 - his chapfan no rice lunch from 126 Kopitiam.

9 comments:

  1. oooo....mine was a product of Taiwan, https://utopiastaging.blogspot.com/2022/06/oriental-kopitiam-egg-tarts.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, next time I want to buy the made in Taiwan to try also.

      Delete
  2. It will be a some time before I can enjoy this type of snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Not in the strict sense. I try not to eat rice but sometimes I do eat rice.

      Delete
  4. I bought a pack of truffle flavoured chocolate from Langkawi
    Only I takes that, no one want to eat.

    Never tasted truffle flavoured potato chips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chocolate got strong or light truffle taste?

      Delete
    2. Moderate. For me lah. But the kids don't like its taste as they could detect the truffle.

      Delete
    3. I wonder how truffle and chocolate taste mixed together is like.

      Delete