Monday, February 27, 2023

Curry Chicken Oriental Kopi

On Monday 27.feb.2023, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil after 14 days from our previous trip there.

11.42 am - this curry ccf MYR 13.90++ is a bit spicy with sweet brown gravy mixed with the curry gravy. Luckily for me the ccf portion is not big. It has fish balls, taopok and bean curd sheets.

11.45 am - the taste of this curry chicken nasi lemak MYR 17.90++ is acceptable. We shared both these dishes.

Total price is MYR 47.20 nett. We also ordered iced oriental white coffee without added sugar which is truly not sweet at all.

5.34 pm - he cooked eggs with mushrooms stir-fry.

6.16 pm - I ate this coconut MYR 6.90 I bought yesterday from just fruit Taman Desa and a quarter of avocado.

8 comments:

  1. Till now i haven't dine-in at Oriental Kopi....always long q.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nowadays weekdays at 11.40 am there is no queue.

      Delete
  2. Looks good both the CCF and nasi lemak. It has been a while since I drank coconut water. It is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very refreshing. I was craving to drink it and so bought one coconut to satisfy the craving.

      Delete
  3. We don't have people selling ccf in curry here. But I got chance to try it on my last day in KL last December. Something different from the sweet sauce they added to ccf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one has sweet sauce mixed into the ccf before pouring the curry gravy over them.

      Delete
  4. I seldom order curry when eat out scare it is too hot & spicy..but I would order curry laksa if there is any :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very valid reason. So far, luckily I haven't encountered a very spicy curry.

      Delete