Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Kambing Bakar

On Wednesday 30.mar.22, ordered 1 food delivery for lunch and dinner. Then order 1 pastry delivery via shopeefood.

*** Tue 29.mar.22 ***

1.33 pm - nasi lemak basmathi kambing bakar. The kambing bakar is very flavourful, I could detect the rosemary herb in the lamb marinate. I ate a bit of each items and kept the bulk of it to be eaten the next day because he wouldn't touch lamb or mutton.

5.32 pm - roti canai and roti bawang telur aka onion egg flat bread with thick dhall curry and thick fish curry. We ate all for dinner.

Packaging for the roti canai and curry.

There are more than 2 Pak Ali e-stalls in the Foodpanda app and they all sell almost the same thing with different prices. I chose this stall because it has the lowest delivery fee but I forgot that this e-stall doesn't have pandapro discount so I ended up paying MYR 5.5 more than buying using another e-stall with almost exactly the same food but with pandapro discount as shown in the photo below:

MYR 5.50 lower and with almost the same food items.

*** Wed 30.mar.22 ***

12.13 noon - 3 types of roasted meat with one add on hard-boiled braised egg. The char siew is all fatty parts so we couldn't eat it. 

Other food items: one soup noodles for the next day's breakfast and one dry ribs noodles for our shared dinner.

Thu 31.mar.22 9.08 am - this is the soup noodles: soft yellow noodles, lettuce, small fish balls and small meat balls. I had to eat it with lots and lots of sourish sweet green chili in vinegar so that it is appetising. He asked me to eat it because I bought it without knowing in detail what soup noodles it is. He tasted it a bit and didn't want to eat it anymore. He then ate bread with bakwa. I finished eating the whole bowl of soup noodles except for the soup. Luckily the yellow noodles are soft so they are easy to eat. Luckily also the preserved sweet and sour green chili made the meat balls palatable. At least job done on my part.

6 comments:

  1. first time seeing nasi lemak paired with kambing bakar....so premium!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Pak Ali eatery has many varieties of food.

      Delete
  2. I too haven't come across nasi lemak basmathi with kambing bakar. Generous portion for the kambing bakar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kambing meal looks good. With veg too for a balanced meal.

    With multiple choices, I will also itch to compare haha. I'd compare prices if the same eatery is on foodpanda, grab, shopee.

    ReplyDelete