Monday, March 28, 2022

50 percent off

On Monday 28.mar.22, ordered 4 food deliveries just for ourselves.

11.45 am - 6 chicken tenders with sweet sour garlic dip from Jackson's Fried Chicken Tumiies and nasi lemak chicken thigh from Tambahlah Tumiies.

The chicken tenders are made from restructured chicken meat. It is tasty, softer than chicken nuggets.

The packaging.

Only ordered one item to maximize the pandapro and pandavip discounts.

Again only ordered one item to maximize the pandapro and pandavip discounts so each chicken tender costs about MYR 2 nett.

*** Shopeefood ***

Bkt for his dinner.

Ordered A&W again to make use of the MYR 12.50 off offer between 3 pm to 5 pm because I like to eat coney beef sausage roll.

8 comments:

  1. nowadays with lotsa discount/promo in FP and Shopeefood, i couldn't resist in ordering delivery too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, they made it so attractive that I hope they won't rugi n will treat the riders better.

      Delete
  2. LOL! Yesterday I had A&W again hee..hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oOoOO, I will order again and again until no more offers. Thank you for letting me know about this offer.

      Delete
  3. I do miss nasi lemak and the chicken looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time for u to eat nasi lemak again! Go go go! 😋

      Delete
  4. I had been ordering the aroma fried chicken from A&W. But fedup already now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We eat that too. My fav is coney beef sausage.

      Delete