Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Deep Fried Fish Fillet Rice

On Wednesday 23.mar.22, we ordered one food delivery as lunch and finished eating the remaining brinjal and curry chicken from the fridge as dinner.

12 noon - we ordered this sweet sour fish fillet rice to try because one elderly says that it is nice. I like the more sour than sweet gravy. The fish fillets are deep fried without much batter coatings and are tender. I guess that is why the elderly likes it. I prefer the fish fillets from Canton Kitchen because it is not dory fish. This one I think is dory fish but I am not too sure.

The sweet potatoes leaves portion is huge due to the price charged so we ate it for both lunch and dinner.

Price is MYR 28.60 nett inclusive of delivery fees for 2 dishes and 1 portion of rice which we ate for dinner.

12.17 noon - my portion of pork mihun bought on Tuesday from Hing Kee Coffee Shop at Kuchai Lama that he kept for me from his breakfast. Taste is acceptable to me.

10 comments:

  1. I like the sweet sour fish fillet. Long time didn't eat that. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fish fillet without bones is so convenient to eat.

      Delete
  2. I like Canton Kitchen sweet & sour fish fillet too. We jst ordered it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss eating sweet sour fish fillet very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You eat whole steamed fish. That is better I think.

      Delete
  4. Sweet sour fish and rice look good and the green looked like kangkung but its not, look tempting too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not kangkung but pucuk daun ubi keledek aka sweet potatoes leaves. Do you eat that?

      Delete
  5. Guess once deep fried with added sauce, not easy to tell what the base is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can still tell. Grouper fish fillets are much tastier.

      Delete