Sunday, March 20, 2022

Irresistible

On Sunday 20.mar.22, we went to Taman Desa as usual to buy food.

11.30 am - thick apam with crushed peanuts and corns fillings at MYR 1.50 from a food truck selling apam near tuck Tuck tei coffee shop. When I see thick apam then I must buy them to eat. Yummy!

Side view. Thick batter.

Top view.

11.22 am - bought 3 packs of economy rice from Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop for lunch at a total price of MYR 27.50 nett.

For the Elderlies:
1. Steamed chicken thigh, egg tofu, rice and brinjal
2. Steamed chicken thigh, stir fried eggs, rice and lettuce

For two of us:
1. Steamed chicken rice, kailan, rice,  broccoli+cauliflower, egg tofu and bitter gourd.

The elderlies dinner as per their request. They cooked rice at home to go with these two dishes: papaya ribs soup and Sei dai tin Wong stir fried with sambal belacan.

12 comments:

  1. My parent also requested dishes frm canton kitchen. Hopefully i m able to get for them on tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thick apam with lots of peanuts and corn filling too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! I like that type of thick apam. Too bad none in my area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhhmmmm, I also wonder where in pj is it available.

      Delete
  4. I'm more of a sucker for the thin crispy apam. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thin crispy spam cuts the soft insides of my mouth. ☹️

      Delete
    2. Delicate flower you... hehe.

      Delete
    3. The insides of your mouth is very tough meh? 😂🤣😂🤣

      Delete
    4. Hahaha 🤣😂. Good to be tough! 💪

      Delete