Friday, July 3, 2020

Woo Hoo Ice Spoonful

Still on Wed 7 Nov 2018 Day 2 in Taipei - 2.30 pm, from Sheng Kee Bakery, we took the mrt to this dessert shop called 屋琥甜冰品 (Wū hǔ tián bīng pǐn - direct translation is House Hu Sweet Ice) but the name on the shop front is "Woo Hoo Ice Spoonful".

Address: No. 13, Section 1, Nanchang Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100

Can you spot the signboard of the dessert shop?

Shaved peanut ice dessert set.

Hot dessert soup with dark sugar mochi set.

Ice cream and tofufa from the shaved peanut ice set.

Yummy shaved peanut ice. The kiosks that sell shaved peanut ice locally are not very tempting and those nice local dessert shops do not sell shaved peanut ice except for the Taiwan restaurant in the Gardens mall that only accepts cash payments so I do not want to dine there because I want to pay by cards.

I believe they gave us some vouchers for next visits which unfortunately we won't be able to use them so we just left the vouchers on the tables.

Please click on the above menu to view a larger image.

Cool blue green walls interior.

Dried flowers hanging above as decor.

Lots of dried flowers so I wonder how do they clean these dried flowers?

*** Thursday 2 July 2020 d107 ***

12.49 noon - not my lunch of the remaining bkt from Sunday with self added meehoon, siew bok choy and a pack of tofu so the bkt from Sunday is cleared after serving its purpose for about 3 meals. For myself, I have been eating biscuits, instant cereals, bread and fried egg, half an orange for my 3 meals because I am just too lazy to order delivery. Should I stop counting the days? Should have stopped at d100, right?

16 comments:

  1. Its up to u to count the days. I think many does not bother since things are back to almost normal now. BKT meehoon looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, back to normal until the next wave like in overseas now, many countries are having next wave. Ya, bkt is suitable to eat with any type of noodles.

      Delete
  2. Do you miss your taiwan trip? So nice to reminisce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Don't miss it because I miss home. I am writing it down for my own record.

      Delete
  3. Yes, same question! How do they clean the flowers? Do they ever bother or not, all the creepy crawlies making their nests inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe after a certain time, they will replace all the dried flowers.

      Delete
  4. I like all the desserts you showed... shaved ice, its been a long while since I have eaten that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I also just eat ice creams at home only. Not yet eat shaved ice.

      Delete
  5. Very interesting dessert such as shaved peanut ice, ice cream with tofufa. The dried flowers can easily collect dust if they are not cleaned often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true about the dried flowers. Can you find shaved peanut ice in Ipoh easily?

      Delete
  6. Very, very exquisite. The shaved ice creams make me drool for sure. :) Would love to have some right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tempting shaved ice dessert set there. I hardly go for those since hubby doesn't like sweet stuff in general. But that's ok also since I'm always having some weight to lose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, u need to lose weight meh? No need la cos I see your photos, you are ok.

      Delete
    2. Look all right coz wear loose clothes hehe.

      Delete
    3. That means ok la cos if too much then loose clothes also cannot help you.

      Delete