Saturday, July 25, 2020

Mixed Nuts Snack

This big pack of mixed beans costs MYR 13.53 nett from Aeon Supermarket. My mother-in-law likes to eat them so I bought them for her. Do you like to eat these types of mixed nuts/beans?

Seems like there are only 3 types of nuts/beans - Peanuts, Broad Beans and Green Peas. The main flavours that I can spot are chili powder, wasabi powder, soy sauce, curry powder, seaweed, garlic powder and pepper powder. 

*** Friday 24 July 2020 d129 *** 

 7.55 am - the usual pepper stomach meehoon at MYR 8 nett with siew yuk from our fridge.

5.49 pm - Reheated the pineapple fried rice bought from Thai Hou Sek and added a few pieces of siew yuk. I just ate two spoonfuls to test the taste. Flavourful and tasty.

20 comments:

  1. Yes I love to eat these mixed nuts snacks. I normally would buy them to munch during the long haul flights overseas. I eat a lot of snack at home and office too! Sweet and unhealthy ones are my favourite. Ssshhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inside flights u can ask for unlimited snacks, right? 🀫For your snacking.

      Delete
  2. Yes these kind of mixed nuts are definately for me! My fav is wasabi flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss pineapple fried rice! No good Thai place here now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a nutty kind of person...at least not these kinds of nuts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like few selected nuts like cashew nuts, macadamia, almond and walnuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo, those are all luxurious nuts. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

      Delete
  6. I will check out the mixed nuts the next time I visit Aeon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The peas are soft enough for our weak teeth.

      Delete
  7. I'd probably like those nuts. Except wasabi as I don't take that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, why do you not like wasabi? Don't like the way it affects the nose?

      Delete
    2. Also the sensation of it like crawling up the brain.

      Delete
    3. Wah, you have a very creative way of describing the feel of eating wasabi. I can only feel the effect on the nose, never felt the sensation of it like crawling up the brain. Now I see where SE got her creativity from. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

      Delete