Thursday, January 31, 2019

Top up for Sets

We were back at Kura, One World Hotel to celebrate a birthday. Dragon roll at MYR 40.28 nett with a deep fried prawn in the middle. One piece each and my friend prefers a similar roll at Yuzu - the .Ebi Avocado maki.

Unagi set (small) - MYR 50.88 nett.

Salmon shioyaki at MYR 29.68 nett and add MYR 10.60 nett to turn it into a set meal (MYR 40.28 nett)

Total bill for 4 pax: MYR 171.70 nett.

As with last year's super dining ang pow packets, it also has the words "super dining" written at the bottom.

14 comments:

  1. Dragon roll surely came with a pricier tag huh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the same price as the similar one sold in Yuzu.

      Delete
  2. Not cheap here, eh? I like those bento sets, all in one, none at that sushi place that we've been going to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must go back to Kura! The ang pow packets are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice presentation, but I suspect the portions would be too dainty for me hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the sets would be just enough for you, not too full but not still hungry either.

      Delete