Sunday, January 6, 2019

WG Ko Hyang Gardens

Ko Hyang at the Gardens Mall used to operate out of a kiosk but now they have moved to a better location and bigger space within the same mall.

I have been there twice now and for both occasions, I ordered the same item which is Gun Man Du (dumplings) at MYR 10.90+ (6% SST = MYR 11.55 nett).

They are the same except for one of the side dishes. The colour difference is because of the settings of the camera. In real life, they are the same. I like these dumplings because glass noodle is one of the ingredients for the fillings.

Ra Myeon (Ramen) and Soon Dubu Ji Gye (Tofu Stew) are dishes that my friends order frequently in this eatery. Total Bill for 3 pax is MYR 46.95 nett so it is about MYR 15.65 per pax.

18 comments:

  1. I like to eat these Jiao Zi (Dumplings) but some are very oily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so Jiao Zi is Gun Man Du in Korean

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl loves these dumplings, I'm just ok with them. But she can't eat them now, not gluten-free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I generally like dumplings with a good dipping sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like dumplings, regardless of Chinese, Korean or Japanese version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They used to be very packed and busy at the kiosk. I always had to stand and wait for tables. I heard from another blogger that they hardly have full occupancy at this new location. This is feng shui matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But when I went there for lunch, there were times that it was full house so we had to go elsewhere for lunch.

      Delete
  7. Yeah I frequented their old kiosk too. Have never been to this nice shop.

    ReplyDelete