Sunday, January 13, 2019

Snacks at IPC

Whenever we go to IPC Shopping Centre (Ikano), we will most likely eat the following food.

My favourite TeoChew Cendol at MYR 6.10+ so it will be MYR 6.50 nett rounding up if one bowl or MYR 6.45 nett each for two bowls due to rounding down.

6% SST is applicable now.

Storefront - TeoChew Cendol at IPC

My friend likes to eat soy bean products so we will also drop by the "I love yoo" kiosk for tofufa,  soymilk, and chinese fritters such as you tiao (chinese crullers) and ma keok (they call it butterfly bun at this place) .

Snacks to share for MYR 13.30 nett.

I love Yoo!

20 comments:

  1. I am into tofu too, but i like the fried version of it. I wonder how TeoChew Cendol taste like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cendol is a ice dessert so it tastes sweet and feels cold.

      Delete
  2. We have I love yoo here too, nice snacks and stuff but not cheap. Value for money though. That ang tao cendol looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price would be higher than the price in wet markets. Yes, a lot of red bean so the cendol is very nice.

      Delete
  3. I like the tofufa, you tiao and butterfly bun, yummy snacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. one day I must go eat something at I Love Yoo. I have tried their ham ching peng.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like to eat tofufa? If yes, could have tofufa.

      Delete
  5. I love what you have for snack. Taufu fa. I have been to I love yoo! once for brunch. Last year. The yue tiaw was nice, as freshly made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like they are doing well with so many outlets throughout the country.

      Delete
  6. My family always eat you tiaw before going window shopping. :) Their porridge is really good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This IPC is now a haven for shoppers after the big renovations. It has completely new look and life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cendol, you tiao and ma keok!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh I never go for these. My usual snacks are from Ikea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too many people eating at Ikea, lazy to queue.

      Delete