Friday, January 11, 2019

Tg Tualang CNY Decor Prep

My friend went to Tanjung Tualang and had a fresh seafood feast so I am putting the photos here to remind myself that I need to go there too one day. Soon Hock or Lam Gor fish at MYR 110 nett.

Prawns at MYR 66 nett.

All the food for just 4 pax.

This is a good price.

***** CNY Decor Prep at One Utama *****

The CNY Decor is still not ready yet at One Utama on 10 Jan 2019 (Thursday). Looks like they may reuse two of the structures (half dome structure) from the Xmas Decor and are currently making flowers with pink and red petals.

What does this signboard say?

Splendiferous New Year - Blossoming Soon from 16 Jan to 10 Feb 2019 (26 days).
Online Cambridge dictionary says Splendiferous means excellent, or very beautiful and special.

14 comments:

  1. They are so creative and clever to reuse the Christmas decor for CNY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suspect to only, wait to be seen. Maybe I am wrong and the half dome structure is new and not from the Xmas decor.

      Delete
  2. Gee!!! I never knew there is such a word. Ah well! We learn new things every day. Love seafood, not cheap but I wouldn't mind going for it once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love any kind of fish...delicious.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh seafood, anytime for me. I haven't check out the CNY decor in malls. Should be up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly the CNY decor was not up as fast as I thought it would be.

      Delete
  5. Tg Tualang famous for freshwater prawns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly...I have never paid so much to eat prawns... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a feast... go, go.

    I need to quickly get in the CNY mood - haven't done a thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After your busy time, you should be in CNY mood! :D

      Delete