Wednesday, January 16, 2019

WG 1st lou sang 2019

 Fruity Yee Sang (small): pistachio, pomelo, chia seed, wax apple (jambu air), dried cranberry, white dragon fruit, dried blueberry, jackfruit, grape, deep fried dough, mandarin orange, pomegranate, pumpkin seeds, snow pear, apple, peanut, and carrot. Tasty and refreshing! MYR 108 nett. A plate of BBQ honey meat (char siew) at MYR 35 nett.

Dim sum - Prawn meat siew mai (MYR 17 nett), prawn dumplings (MYR 17 nett) and my favourite scallop dumplings (MYR 28 nett).

Salted Egg Yolk Prawns at MYR 88 nett.

Broccoli - just lightly stir fried with garlic (MYR 33 nett).

Claypot waxed meat rice (small) - wax duck meat, red sausages and liver sausages (MYR 68 nett).

Bill for 4 pax to mark the ending of 2018 and to welcome 2019. As before, just eat and don't look at the price.

18 comments:

  1. Scallop dumplings would be my favourite too, wax meat claypot rice sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scallops are fresh and tender and naturally sweet!

      Delete
  2. Not yet CNY and you already had your lou sang, you are early hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite dim sum in KL ever since it was Merlin Hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha :D Just eat and don't look at the price? LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...is it me or everything is getting more expensive? LOL :D

    The salted prawns must be yummy I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're an early bird! Hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to lou sang! I like claypot wax meat rice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very fruity yee sang, something I have not tried before. I love the claypot waxed meat rice. Yes, just eat and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would enjoy this fruity yee sang very much!

      Delete
  9. You are so lucky and made me jealous! I don't think my boss could afford to feed me a plate of Yee Sang this year. We easily had like 7-8 plates of yee sang sessions during the better times. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can afford to feed yourself yee sang! This yee sang we paid for it ourselves, not on company!

      Delete