Monday, September 10, 2018

WG Beef Yaki Ramen

A lunch treat before 1 Sep 2018.

Edamame and Prawns Tempura for sharing between 3 pax, 2 cups of tea and 1 bowl of egg udon.

I did not know what to order so by the process of elimination of what I do not want to eat, I ended up with beef yaki ramen at MYR 17.90+ (10% service charge = MYR 19.69 nett). Just like this plate of Teriyaki Beef Pasta, there was a lot of bonito flakes sprinkled on top of the noodles. The slices of beef are a bit tough but still manageable and there are some green capsicum and cabbage too. The sauce is on the sweet side. I kept half for dinner as the portion is big.

Salmon teriyaki don at MYR 26.90+ (MYR 29.59 nett). I did not order this and any sushi because I did not feel like eating rice.

Gyoza yaki for sharing MYR 17.90+ (MYR 19.69 nett).

Total Bill for 3 pax is MYR 125.75 nett making it an average cost of about MYR 41.91 per pax.

Salmon is not available in the noodles section else I would have ordered that.

Prices range from MYR13.90+ to MYR 27.90+ for the rice bowls.

The hot sides section in the order form.

Interior

Cake counter

There are a few eateries in this building.

Exterior

Entrance to Greenhouse by Muir from the public car park which charges MYR 4 for 1st hour and MYR 3.50 nett for each subsequent hour. There is limited parking in front of the building for MYR 6 nett per entry and I think one would need to hand over the car keys to the person in charge of managing the cars parking there.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is the name of the building housing all these eateries.

      Delete
  2. I miss Japanese, no really good ones here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wagyu Beef & Tempura are some of my favourite food! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will like the beef yaki ramen. Anything with beef, I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tempura and sushi are my favourite and must order when dine in Japanese. Of course not forgetting the salmon sashimi but try to cut down on those crawfish after read too much of negative stuff. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never had dried ramen before, this looks good and ravishing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the interior with so much interesting characters. Eating tempura and gyoza are definitely a must in Japanese dining places.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes don't know what to order already after going for Japanese food too often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all depends on what the restaurant has on their menu and the price.

      Delete