Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Fish Cake Set

We went to Ali, Muthu and Ah Hock at The Sphere, Kerinchi/Bangsar South again early one morning on a Saturday for Lontong but they were still serving a very limited breakfast menu from 8 am to 10 am so we went over to Family Mart next door to have some snacks because we were hungry.

A bowl of fish cake sticks and 1 piece of daikon with a bit of clear broth which is very flavourful at MYR 9.05 nett.

I  like the taste and the texture of Oden Lobster Ball the best.

Please click on the above photo for a larger image. There are 15 different types of item for us to choose.

14 comments:

  1. I would choose daikon and fish balls, yum yum, seems like there is no Family Mart in SG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for those on the no carbs Keto diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really because keto diet is high on good fats but these are all processed food.

      Delete
  3. Lobster ball and fish cake for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great, now that you have reviewed that, I shall try it on my next visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Family Mart is not in Ipoh yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing we get from Family Mart is their soft serve ice cream. I try to refrain from eating these fish cakes and all coz afraid will get hooked once we start :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've yet to buy something from Family Mart! That first something will probably turn out to be the ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you should be right because you know you.

      Delete