Sunday, September 9, 2018

Choc layers

Photos taken in Aug 2018 (before 1 Sept 2018). Please click on the photos below to view a larger image.

These are the pretty cakes sold in Chateraise, Gardens Mall.

My friend highly recommends this cake: Gateau Chocolat Bar Cake at MYR 61.35 nett which she has bought many times to celebrate birthdays of friends and family. I have eaten a smaller version of this cake before here and I hope to try this bigger version one day to see if there is any difference when compared to the smaller one.

The layers in this cake:
1. Chocolate Coating
2. Chocolate Cream
3. Coffee Milk Syrup
4. Chocolate Sponge

12 comments:

  1. The cakes are really very pretty!

    I will like that Chocolat Bar Cake.

    One of these days must try something from Chateraise, always pass by but never bother to buy anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous! I went to Secret Recipe, bought their Boston Chocolate for my friend, Mary - they told me it was new. Did not think it was nice though...so so so sweet! Another one, also chocolate and also new and they said that one's sweeter. Golly gee! I cannot imagine how sweet that must be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, such indulgence!

    I always scared looking at their prices. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have not bought it yet so not indulging yet. :)

      Delete
  4. The cake your friend recommended looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The price is a bit off-putting for that size of cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. size is a bit smaller than those served in new style cafes but prices in cafe is about the same or higher.

      Delete