Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Taiwan Recipe

We went to Midvalley Mall for lunch again during a weekday. 3 cups chicken rice set - MYR23.90+ (10% serving charge) making it MYR26.30 nett.

Red Glutinous Wine Chicken Rice Set - MYR24.90+ (MYR27.40 nett).

My order - Salted Fish Fillet Ramen - MYR14.90+  (MYR16.40 nett). The fish is just normal dory fish and is not salted fish but it is deep fried until very crunchy. The broth has a strong porky taste which I do not like.

My friend was not hungry so she ordered a meal for children which includes a ribena drink and a pudding at MYR15.90+ (MYR17.45 nett).

Taiwan Recipe has been in Midvalley for a long time so I guess that means people like the food here.

Total bill for 4pax is MYR87.55 nett. This eatery is located at the top floor of Midvalley Mall near the cinemas.

12 comments:

  1. For Taiwan food, I like the Salted Fried Chicken with rice, veg and egg which I had at Taiwan Xiao Chi (City Square) here: http://libbyfu.blogspot.sg/2015/06/jb-one-day-trip-14-june-sunday.html?q=jb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dolphin in the kids meal!

    The food looks good, though can't tell la if got strong porky smell by looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that kiddy meal, so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. includes drink and dessert, not bad at all.

      Delete
  4. That dolphin rice is one of a kind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they meant adding salt to the fish dish and not using the actual salted fish.

    LOLOL...I was hunting high and low for the dolphin and had a good laugh to see the rice. Aiyo my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha then all dishes can be named salted something something since all dishes use salt too. LOL. you can shape your rice into dolphin too before eating.

      Delete
  6. 3 cups chicken sounds good. The children meal looks attractive, I wouldn't mind ordering it. Lol!

    ReplyDelete