Friday, June 23, 2017

Sour Soup Vermicelli

We brought some friends to try out Pho Vietz at Sri Petaling and this time I ordered the Sour Soup Vermicelli which has 3 prawns in it and it is more spicy than sour (MYR22.90+ which is MYR25.20 nett).

We also ordered the 3 layered drink and a pot of Atiso (Artichoke) Tea at MYR7.90+ (MYR8.70 nett) each. The Atiso Tea has a nice fragrance. Our friends agreed that the 3 layered drink is like drinking undiluted coconut milk, it is that thick so we have to wait for the ice cubes to melt for the drink to be diluted.

With Beef Pho and Pork Chop rice, the total bill is MYR104.95 nett for 4 pax.

12 comments:

  1. Look so spicy, definitely not for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did you finish the vermicelli?

      Delete
    2. I share the vermicelli with my friend.

      Delete
    3. if i can eat it means it is not so spicy.

      Delete
  2. Vietnamese! I would love that, I'm sure. We have Thai, Indon here...but no Vietnamese. We did, two but they closed down and that was sometime ago - maybe people then were not so adventurous in their eating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same case with Japanese restaurants over at your side. So what you say about people not being adventurous seems true.

      Delete
  3. Wonder how artichoke tea taste like??


    ReplyDelete
  4. The sour soup vermicelli looks delicious. I am interested in the Atiso tea. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I'd better stay away from this then! I ordered the spicy soup at Go Noodle House recently and regretted it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This spicy soup is not as spicy as Go Noodle's spicy soup.

      Delete