Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Mutton Murtabak

Mutton Murtabak - MYR7.50++ (5% service charge and 6% GST making it MYR8.35 nett). Quite tasty with the minced mutton fillings but some people may find the mutton taste too strong for them.

Plain Tosai - MYR2.90++ (MYR3.25 nett). This is light eating as the Tosai is thin and will be finished in no time at all. A bit sourish so I like its taste.

Nasi Lemak Beef Rendang - MYR9.48++ (MYR10.55 nett). This nasi lemak beef rendang is better priced than the one we had at Warung and Nyonya Colors. 

Teh Tarik Place has many outlets in many shopping malls but we only like to go to the one in the Curve because it is airy and spacious.

14 comments:

  1. They only have chicken and beef here - I would love to try lamb! Nasi lemak looks gorgeous...and so cheap too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't tried this place! The price is good (darn the tax though), that's why I see the outlets are well-patronised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the one at the curve is the recommended one.

      Delete
  3. Wah! This place is cheaper than the mamak near my house. I cannot remember which Teh Tarik outlet I ate once. Nice!
    I noticed the bill's name is Teh Tarik Place but the company is registered as The Tarik Place! LOLOL

    I do eat mutton or beef but not when they cooked it too stinky. I think many hotel chefs are the best to wash and marinate well to minimize the smell. Even Gordon Ramsay does that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i see many places the name and the registered company's name is different.

      Delete
  4. i like murtabak, mutton would be too strong taste, normally I'll go for chicken murtabak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the food from murtabak, thosai and nasi lemak! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I want the tosai, or perhaps I will go for a capati tomorrow.. LOL..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can eat many things now that you are back.

      Delete
  7. Gosh, I haven't eaten murtabak in ages! I love it a lot especially with onion pickles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do they served it with onion pickles? i eat onion pickles with century eggs.

      Delete