Thursday, June 15, 2017

Anyone

Finally I was able to eat at Annie 1 yesterday and order from their Wednesday's special lunch menu. All 3 of us went for item 2 (Sweet and Sour Mince Pork Pattie Rice Set) at MYR7.80+ 6% GST (MYR8.30 nett).

I have seen this lunch set when PH wrote about it so the above is what I expected.

As I like the taste of tomato sauce and potatoes, I find this meal very satisfying and think that the price of MYR8.30 nett is affordable. So it was no surprise that I finished everything on the plate.

18 comments:

  1. I like minced pork patty and potato so this set is for me also, price is very reasonable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheap! I'm not fond of these green vegetables though - my missus will go for those at the chap fan places, not me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to cook sweet sour minced meat patties when my boys were small but I don't made the sauce too sour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever name Anyone or Annie-1? This is my top favourite place for Brunch on weekends. I have not tried any weekday set lunch yet which is tempting. I am eyeing at this tomato and potato meal which is always appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weekends mean fullhouse there until no seats available.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed your order. Hope you get to try other items like wanton mee and curry laksa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i did. will have to share wanton mee and curry laksa because i don't want to eat too much noodles.

      Delete
  6. Reasonably priced & dishes look good too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. For once, nothing left for your trusty container!

    ReplyDelete