Saturday, July 13, 2024

Yam Rice Warisan Kopi

On Saturday 13.jul.2024, didn't have any specific place to go for food so ended up at Warisan kopi jalan lazat and ordered many items to enable us to sit till 10 am for ecoshop to open.

*** Nestle Crunch ice cream ***

8.50 am - the solid chocolate in the middle is more than the vanilla ice cream around it. 

8.48 am - MYR 2.50 nett for one nestle Crunch ice cream.

*** Warisan kopi ***

9.04 am - his soft boiled eggs and noodles soup 10.9. My yam Rice 5.9.

9.12 am - his hot coffee drink and kaya butter bun. My iced Coffee 3.8 and curry chicken 5.9. I took half the yam rice home and put it in the freezer because it was a big bowl. The curry gravy is non creamy curry so I ate all of it with half portion of the yam Rice. The yam rice has lots of dried shrimps so it is yummy 😋 🤤 but not too salty.

9.44 am - cross section. I suspect it is margarine instead of butter.

9.44 am - 7 items MYR 42.60 nett.

Morning 43.9
Next morning 43.9
No change

After that he walked to buy Canton-i siew yuk and then we went by car to ecoshop to buy 2 pieces of floor laminate at 2.40 each.

*** His early dinner ***

1.27 pm - I didn't eat any of his siew yuk. Instead I tried the two packs of pistachios collected yesterday.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment