Monday, July 22, 2024

Numbers Go Up Up Up

On Monday 22.jul.2024, he thought of going to 126 Kopitiam Sri Petaling for brunch so we went.

*** 126 Kopitiam ***

9.51 am - my chapfan no rice: 2 braised eggs, broccoli 🥦, okra MYR 8 nett. We shared one iced cham drink.

9.48 am - his two soft boiled eggs and our shared iced cham drink MYR 7.10 nett. His Kai see hor fun noodles soup.

9.57 am - my portion of his remaining Kai see hor fun noodles soup.

*** His very early dinner ***

10.27 am - after brunch, he walked to golden chopsticks coffee shop which is just located in the back row and bought two types of vege from the chapfan stall total MYR 2 nett only so I don't know why the lady charged him so low price for his two vegetable dishes. 

Then he also bought roast meat siew yuk roast chicken from the roast meat stall in the same shop MYR 10 nett and ate them immediately when he got home when they are supposed to be for his dinner in the evening.

*** Clear Fridge Food ***

1.27 pm - I wasn't hungry but I need to clear food from the Fridge before they go bad so I ate some pistachios, the last 2 slices of double cheese toast from Verona bakery bought on 10.jul.2024 which is 12 days ago.

After that I am on a go to clear fridge food so I ate all the remaining lemon butter cake from Yin's Sourdough bought on 26.jun.2024 which is 26 days ago.

This lemon butter cake is baked using good ingredients so it is very buttery and lemony. Taste very good 👍 😋 but I am now suited for light tasting food so this cake is too rich for me. After eating all of it, I was super full so I must remember this.

When I woke up in the morning, I was not hungry and was in no mood for food but ended up I ate a lot to clear food from fridge. What a contradiction. Not a good feeling to eat when not in a mood to eat.

Morning 44.55
Next morning 44.8
Just look at how the numbers balloon 🎈 💭 up when I eat rich food 😂 😅 💦 

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. The food is from the freezer? 26 days is a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lemon butter cake is in the chiller compartment, not freezer. The cake is sweet so it can stay fresh in the chiller for a long time because sugar is a preservative.

      Delete
    2. Your tracking procedure is tip-top! So food labelled with dates?

      Delete
    3. No need to label, just check here. 😂

      Delete