Saturday, July 6, 2024

Big Prawn Noodle Pudu ICC

On Saturday 6.jul.2024, went early to ICC at 7 am because I slept on Friday from 4 pm until 9 pm and didn't sleep after that so directly go ICC Pudu for food.

*** Pudu ICC ***

7.40 am - his big prawn Noodle MYR 18 nett. He says he detected a bit of milk in the broth which I couldn't detect. We ordered iced coffee MYR 4 from one nearby coffee stall. There are many stalls selling coffee in Pudu Icc food court.

7.43 am - this signboard with the big prawn is the big prawn Noodle stall.

7.43 am - he also ordered char kway teow MYR 9 nett.

7.43 am - the middle stall is the ckt stall.

7.36 am - the whole Pudu ICC is full of people. Everyone wakes up early?

9 am - he bought 4 items from bunn Choon and ate one charcoal egg tart when this photo was snapped.

9.05 am - I ate half the the kaya puff and pineapple tart. No butter but the pastry crust is crispy.

He also bought iced Hainan drink, stomach pepper soup and duck leg MYR 16 nett for his early dinner. I didn't eat dinner so my omad was completed after the pastry.

Morning 43.45
Next morning 43.15

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. huh...got milk in the prawn noodles? the CKT just yellow noodles, no kuey teow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think got milk in the broth. The kuey teow is underneath the yellow noodles.

      Delete
  2. Big prawn noodle looks good. You didnt have dinner, I too sometime skip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually just do omad which stands for one meal a day

      Delete