Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Eat Whatever

On Tuesday 23.jul.2024, no parking at million ocean coffee shop so went to swee Hing Sri Petaling for brunch.

*** Swee Hing ***

11.12 am - he ordered curry noodles with whole pieces of chicken MYR 14 nett. We shared a cup of iced cham drink MYR 3.50 nett.

11.13 am - another look at the rich thick not that spicy curry noodles soup.

11.17 am - I bought a pack of purple ang ku with mung beans paste fillings because I wanted to use up the 80 cents coins that I have. Taste good not that sweet MYR 2.80 nett for one pack of two angku kuih from aroma nyonya.

From the ccf stall, I bought 2 brinjal, 2 okra, 2 bitter gourd ytf with half a piece of ccf MYR 14 nett to share with him. 

*** Clear food ***

1.39 pm - I ate the half remaining 🥑 avocado that he kept for me from his breakfast with green sprouted 7 grains bread.

Morning 44.8
Next morning 44.8
No change

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. the ytf ccf looks good. RM2 per piece?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This ccf at swee Hing is my favourite ccf. Not sure how they calculate the price. I didn't ask for breakdown.

      Delete
  2. I'm starting to carry out coins in order to use them up heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, so diligent. You can just donate them if lazy to use them.

      Delete