Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tastylicious Dim Sum

Pandabox got me to try a new eatery on Saturday 14.aug.21 when this dim sum restaurant in Sri petaling appears in the pop-up screen.

Pandabox MYR 10 off for Tastylicious Dim Sum which serves no pork, no lard.

Ordered 5 items.

Scallops hk Cheong fun. The soy sauce is provided separately. Thick soft cheong fun.

Prawns hk cheong fun. I didn't use the soy sauce provided.

Deep fried Prawns dumplings. They were 3 and one was eaten before this photo was taken. Quite nice with strong kan sui taste in the skin.

Egg tarts. Acceptable taste.

*** Tuesday 17.aug.21 ***

5.11 pm - all in one day meal of ikan susu and choy sum. Eaten with bread. 

10 comments:

  1. I noticed this dimsum place but yet to try. With Pandabox, price is reasonable. Hmmm...am thinking of having dimsum now😋😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have seen the physical shop? I still don't know where the shop is. No pork no lard dim sum. I like that no porky taste.

      Delete
    2. The shop is nearby Maybank SP.

      Delete
    3. Oh, thanks for the info. I will look out for it the next time I am in the vicinity.

      Delete
  2. I like har kow and siew mai. Whenever I want to have dim sum, I will walk to the nearby restaurant, very convenient for me. You eat the HK cheong fun without the sauce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So convenient for you to have a tasty dim sum shop within walking distance. Yes, I ate the HK Cheong fun without the sauce.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm...I must tapau some dim sum one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one is your favourite dim sum store?

      Delete
  4. Good to have new eateries during these times.

    ReplyDelete