Friday, August 20, 2021

Bean Good Cafe Alam Damai

Friday 20.aug.21, these days, people need cheering up so what better way to put a smile on faces than to gift your friends some tasty pretty tarts.

1.02 pm - happy tasty pretty 6 inches tarts. I chose the mix match option to have two flavours in a box.

1.04 pm - Tart 2 at 31% off. They are so pretty to look at.

2.30 pm - tried a bit of each flavour. Cross section.

2.04 pm - cross section. I ate a bit of each.

1 pm - there is a card on top of the box.
Thoughtful wishes on the card.

I saw their promo on their ig account. Applicable until 16.sep.21 so go and buy them for friends and families.

I didn't buy the strawberry yogurt tart because I wanted to try the 4 flavours.

For people who loves the taste of coconut. The passion fruit curd is sourish so it is appetising.

The swiss meringue is soft and sweet. The yuzu lemon curd is also sourish and tasty.

This orange tart is the sweetest of all 4 tarts.

For dark chocolate lovers, this tart is superb, very delicious.

All the flavours are genuine authentic flavours, no artificial taste. 

Their shop front. The above photo is copied from online. I believe Bean Good is a new cafe that just started operations in the beginning of May 2021. Their address is Beangood, 27, jalan damai raya 6 , alam damai , 56000 Cheras. I hope to visit them one day to buy the strawberry yogurt tart.

10 comments:

  1. Wah! The tarts are very, very tempting. I would want to taste all the flavors. It's nice that they sell half-half so that customers can try more flavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks so good, right. Yes, they are smart to sell half half mix and match. I think many will be tempted like us to buy all flavours.

      Delete
  2. Yums! I would be tempted by the beautiful and delicious looking tarts too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coco passion one is so cheery! Top candidate to cheer people up. How much is one? But saja tanya since it's so far from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rm60 except for strawberry is rm80. If you are around the vicinity, can drop by to buy.

      Delete
  4. No 2 tart is interesting. Actually all is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No 2 is the yuzu tart? Ya, all is captivating.

      Delete
  5. Oh my the tarts look beyond what I have seen over here for sure. Looks good and taste good. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your children would love them. You and your wife can bake similar tarts with your children as a bonding activity.

      Delete