Sunday, August 22, 2021

Hong Kong Roasted

Sunday 22.aug.21, Sepetang coffee shop is still closed so we ordered pickup from another restaurant nearby.

11.26 am - the only food we bought for the day, roast duck thigh, siew yuk rice, sour spicy mustard leaves and congee. The food tastes good.

Congee for next day's breakfast with one whole century egg in a separate plastic bag.

Bought a quarter roasted duck for a friend.

This Hong Kong Roasted on Food Panda shares the same shoplot as Good Taste eatery so the food is collected from Good Taste eatery. Just stand outside the eatery and the staff will bring the order out.

8 comments:

  1. My man would like that sour spicy mustard. Not me. Haha. I go for the meat especially the roasted duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite roasts are duck, siew yuk and char siew. Sour spicy mustard green is our favourite too. To enjoy to the max, I had to cook this dish myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the roasts we often buy too including roast chicken. Good that you cook the sour spicy mustard leaves dish yourself, can put in more mustard leaves.

      Delete
  3. Sour spicy mustard is a good companion to all the roasted meat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roasted duck must be delicious. Congee for breakfast is good. Had poridge from mcdonald sometimes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to eat roast duck meat the breast part. Congee is very easy to eat and tasty. I can't remember whether or not I have eaten mcd porridge.

      Delete