Saturday, August 7, 2021

PressCook Fish

On Saturday 7.aug.21, we stayed home all day and ordered 2 food deliveries.

*** Saturday 7.aug.21 ***

1.06 pm - we shared this fish as lunch, eaten with the final remaining portion of cooked brown basmathi rice. Frozen ikan terubuk bought on Wednesday 4.aug.21, 3 days ago. 

Very convenient. Just thaw the frozen fish and heat it up in the pan. Then eat everything including the head, bones and fins. Flavourful so no need other sauce. The taste reminds me of the time of eating ikan kembung when I was about ten years old. Very tasty.

*** Wednesday 4.aug.21 ***

After reading Lina's reviews about these frozen fish:

https://linasbackyard.blogspot.com/2020/12/no-more-battling-with-ikan-terubuk.html

And

https://linasbackyard.blogspot.com/2021/02/repeat-orders-for-ikan-terubuk-presscook.html

I waps the hp number:

+60 19-two seven two 0242

To buy these frozen fish. At 8.30 am, they sent me the two photos below and I placed my order for 4 ikan terubuk and 2 ikan susu. Then I made the online payment by bank transfer of MYR 110 nett at 11.30 am and received the frozen fish on the same day at 4 pm. Very fast and good service.

The Delivery fee is rm10 nett for 4 packs or less. For 5 packs and above, delivery is foc. You can buy either ikan terubuk or ikan susu.

For example, you buy 4 packs ikan susu and 1 pack ikan terubuk, you will receive free delivery.

1 pack portion is enough for 1 to 2 persons. 

1 pack's weight is estimated to be 200-300 gm.

The photo given by the seller for ikan terubuk - MYR 20 nett.

The photo given by the seller for ikan susu - MYR 15 nett.

8 comments:

  1. Lol on the way u wrote the watsapp numberπŸ˜‚ a mix of words & digits! The bones can be eaten too? Good! Coz i m lazy to remove bones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜‚i hope writing it that way will stop bots and data scraping crawlers from harvesting this hp number but I think they are very smart now, can recognize both digits and words so my way is cangkul angin. Yes, the bones can be eaten. In fact when I eat the fish, I don't even feel the bones at all. It is like eating all meat.

      Delete
  2. I have forgotten about this presscook fish that Lina blogged about! I want to try it but at the moment my freezer is overstocked. I will clear some space first LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You have stocked up your freezer again. Ya, I wonder how you would like this flavourful ready to eat fish. I ate the whole head with ease! Yum yummy! So convenient! Ikan susu tastes richer. πŸ‘πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

      Delete
  3. Must be good, can eat everything including the bones and head. Now you have supply of fishes, can heat up when feel like eating fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is good. No waste. Ya, no fresh fish to eat, this frozen ready to eat fish is good enough and very convenient. You are best, your husband goes fishing and the fish are super fresh! Super fresh πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

      Delete
  4. Ah I only ever have had terubok from the Jalan Bellamy ikan bakar stalls. All those bones with their cabang-cabang really no joke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one when I was eating it, I can't even feel the bones at all because they are totally soft.

      Delete