Saturday, August 21, 2021

Pandan Coconut Bread

 Saturday 21.aug.21: Today I managed to get the new gardenia bread, coconut pandan flavour.

4.49 pm - This new Gardenia bread is soft, sweet and tasty to be eaten on its own without any jam or butter. It is like eating kaya bread. The coconut taste is stronger than the pandan taste. One loaf costs MYR 4.70 nett.

2.26 pm - bread for 3 households.

1.48 pm - since getting delivery for bread, might as well get some vegetables as well.

The delivery fees for Pandamart is only MYR 1.99 nett and we get the items within 1 to 2 hours so it is very convenient. I use this service to get Gardenia bread by delivery so it is a weekly event.

This is the advertisement that I keep seeing online.

7 comments:

  1. I was at Aeon this morning and I went to look for this Pandan Coconut bread. They did not have it :( Maybe the new stocks of bread have not arrived yet. All I saw was the Butterscotch and Raisin. Better luck next week hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed 🤞 you manage to get it next week or u can keep an eye out for it in grabmart or pandamart cos maybe Sunday is not the day Gardenia delivers this flavour. I believe Gardenia has their fixed schedule for the toast em bread series, which day is which flavour. Stay safe! 🙏

      Delete
  2. Haven't seen the Gardenia new coconut pandan bread here yet. I still like its butterscotch and the chocolate raisin breads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like butterscotch and the chocolate raisin breads, very likely you will like this one too. Just keep a lookout for it. I also only managed to get it recently after looking out for it for a while.

      Delete
  3. I saw that bread at my local supermart before but didn't want it then. Will get and try when I see it again.

    Pandamart delivery charges have been raised twice for me. First only 1.50 then 2.50 and now 3 plus. +/- as I can't remember the exact figure and there's also tax on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how they set the delivery fees. Perhaps the day and also the time play a role as well.

      Delete
  4. Never had coconut pandan yet. So famous, I want to try it soon. A lot of vege there. Always good to have vege.

    ReplyDelete