Sunday, August 29, 2021

Ma Zi Pan Mee Sri Petaling

Sunday 29.aug.21 is a rainy day, cool and wet. During gaps in the rain, ordered McDelivery and 3 food panda deliveries where one food panda rider sent my order to the wrong house. 

I didn't receive my order so I reported it and the case was escalated to another team who called me to confirm that I didn't receive the order and cancel my order so that I wouldn't be charged for it. So now I need to monitor that the transaction does not appear in my ccd statement. 

I wonder who will bear the cost. The rider? Kind of sad for the rider but I have no idea why he sent it to the wrong house when so many food panda riders have delivered items to my place successfully.

*** Thu 26.aug.21 ***

11.30 am - two noodles dishes from Ma Zi Pan Mee Sri Petaling for lunch for two pax. Both dishes are acceptable.

We chose hand torn pan Mee noodles. The noodle pieces are chewy and doughy which we like. The texture is very smooth, too smooth for us so we suspect that they added in flour like tapioca flour to the wheat flour to make the pan Mee dough very smooth and more chewy. 

The soup is cooked using anchovies without any MSG because I wasn't thirsty after drinking it. I kept half the pan Mee for dinner.

The pan Mee pieces all stuck together into one lump so we have to separate them in the soup.

11.29 am - The Cantonese wat tan deep fried Mee suah has too much gravy so I kept the remaining gravy in the freezer.

MYR 10 off is from PandaBox.

*** Sunday 29.aug.21 ***

4.40 pm - stir fry egg tofu, bunapi mushrooms, bunashimeji mushrooms, and broccoli with the remaining frozen gravy from the Cantonese wat tan dish from Ma Zi Pan Mee eatery from Thu, 3 days ago. I just ate this dish as dinner because it is a lot. Shared with him but he ate 30% and I ate 70%. A tasty Vegetables dish. All the items are bought from Pandamart.

The ingredients for the vegetables dish are bought from Pandamart.

This is the raw vegetables order that was delivered to the wrong house and a man in the wrong house accepted the order without letting the rider know that they didn't place the order. I hope they do eat all these vegetables and not throw them away. 

Next time I will need to closely monitor the Foodpanda app to track the movement of the riders and chat with the riders throughout the ride to ensure that they deliver the order to my place. Today I placed my order and went to do my own things. 

When I checked the app, it says delivered but I didn't receive anything so I immediately contacted the customer service via the app and was told a man has accepted the order. They couldn't tell me the address of the house that the order was delivered to. 

So frustrating. I wonder why did the food panda rider make such a mistake when so many food panda riders have made successful deliveries to my place. He must be not in his best element today. Hope Foodpanda didn't deduct this cost from his account and he be more careful about the address next time.

16 comments:

  1. Hmm. Usually the rider will call first. And how come the other side also receive. haha. Guess some people don't mind free food. Lol. How come your order messed up? I don't get it. So far, no such problem with food delivery. They usually call me when they arrive or couldn't find my house.

    Long time did not eat pan mee. I like hand torn pan mee too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't receive any calls at all. I also don't understand why the rider can deliver to the wrong house. I have used food panda about 50 times now and this is the only time one rider delivered the goods to the wrong house. I also don't understand why the rider didn't call me. Then also the other house dunno why want to accept other ppl's raw vegetables. 🤦🏻‍♀️

      Same here. I prefer hand torn pan Mee compared to thick or thin ones.

      Delete
  2. oh gosh! what a mishap! yesterday was a special 'free delivery day' for pandamart purchase, so i guess many riders were busy till mess up. Yea, usually they will call to confirm the house. I also logged a complaint report on yesterday when my transaction was 'cancelled' although it has delivered. They restored my points after I told them the transaction is valid where payment has been made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday I ordered from Pandamart too and it was delivered successfully. The one delivered to wrong house is an order from a wet market in OUG. Oh, got points when we buy things on Foodpanda? I didn't know that. They are supposed to cancel my transaction but maybe accidentally cancelled yours then only cancelled mine. 😂

      Delete
    2. the 'rewards' points....I just claimed mine yesterday and got RM5 voucher which can be used for next food/pandamart purchase. Yay!

      Delete
    3. Great! 👍 Thanks for the info.🙂

      Delete
  3. I don't know how the delivery system work and who will bear the cost for delivering to wrong address. Some people have no qualm about accepting things they didn't order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. Y accept the things when they didn't order it. Don't even know they will cook and eat the vegetables or not. Or just throw the vegetables away.

      Delete
  4. I am quite perplexed how the person who did not place the order accepted delivery. Haiz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So weird, right? Just some raw vegetables also they want to accept even though they didn't order it. Foodpanda should just ask the rider to go back to the house and ask for the order to be returned. Don't tell me the rider cannot remember which house he sent the items to. 🤦🏻‍♀️

      Delete
  5. The pan mee looks delicious, its good that it didnt mix with msg, yes may feel thirsty if it too much sodium or the equavalent.

    Wonder how it happened, the route the rider taken could be tracked. Not sure how they managed, usually they settled well with the customer. Thats the good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They said they have cancelled the order from my account and will not charge it but I am not sure whether they will deduct the cost from the rider or not. Not sure whether their system kept a record of the route of the rider or not. Even if it did, not sure they can easily access it for this small amount.

      Delete
  6. Hmm...I wonder why there is still mistake right? Great that they will not charge you for the wrong delivery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, dunno y the rider didn't look at the address properly during delivery. They say they won't charge so I have to monitor and check to see whether the charge appears or not later.

      Delete
  7. Usually the rider just ask the name. If you say yes (and look honest? hehe) that's all you need to accept the food. Ya the other party also happily accepted the food. Ok lah give benefit of the doubt, maybe he thought someone in the household ordered and later it was too late to return since rider already left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, you could be right about the person thought someone in the household ordered. Just wondering why the rider didn't look at the address properly.

      Delete