Monday, November 19, 2018

WG Curry Snack

Snack for lunch - Curry Chee Cheong Fun (flat rice noodles) with pork slices, potatoes and beancurd puffs (tofu pok) at MYR 10.90++ (10% service charge and 6% SST so total is MYR 12.64 nett) at Oriental Cravings, One Utama.

The chee cheong fun was hidden under the potatoes and beancurd puffs. As this was a snack portion, I was able to finish it on my own but was quite full after that.

I ordered item 64 iii). Perhaps I could have it with toast next time but I don't think it will taste as good as curry eaten with chee cheong fun. Usually at this place, I would order the Chicken & Wine Mee Suah dish but only if there is someone to share it with me.

Total price for 3 pax is MYR 52.75 nett.

Storefront of Oriental Cravings, One Utama.

20 comments:

  1. All the ingredients I like and curry I like too, looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. If the shop sells both, just buy them separately and mix them yourself, :D

      Delete
  3. Ooooo...I so love potatoes in curry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so tasty after soaking in the curry gravy.

      Delete
  4. Never had such dishes before. No curry ccf over here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks good but probably not filling enough for me hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you go One Utama regularly, you can try this.

      Delete
  6. I have eaten there twice and gave up because of the long wait for tables. The food there is all delicious for sure, hence the regular crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... The CCF looks so good!! Thick curry, it must be very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this also! In fact I'm already happy with curry sauce, no need so much chicken or potato.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not chicken, it is pork slices here. So this is also one of your regular eateries in One Utama?

      Delete
    2. Haven't been here for quite some time actually. The offerings aren't so attractive for the kids.

      Delete
    3. they don't like the food here?

      Delete