Friday, November 16, 2018

WG Pear Sweet Soup

My friends went for lunch at Mama Kim Sauna Mee branch at Jalan Pahang but I had just eaten chap fan at Bo Bo Coffee Shop so I joined them for dessert.

The choices: D1 Lotus Crystal Pear Dessert or D2 Black Sesame Dessert. Both priced at MYR 6.50++ each.

Or I could have the vegetable juice (J2) instead at the same price but I am not sure what it would taste like so I did not order it. Please click on the above menu for a larger image.

This pear dessert is sweet with a few dates and one fig. It is served warm. My friend gave me a surprise treat.

14 comments:

  1. I've read so much about Mama Kim's Sauna Mee but have yet to try it. I like that pear dessert. Very refreshing and nutritious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you will find a chance to go try soon.

      Delete
  2. I am intersted in the black sesame dessert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh? I love those huge Korean pears, 3 giant ones for RM11 plus - I bought that day. Next time I buy some more, I will try and cook something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home cooked ones should be much better in the health department!

      Delete
  4. Lovely dessert. Pear good for those who cough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wonder what is green porridge...must be interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am guessing they put a lot of vegetables in it.

      Delete
  6. Since you were not eating there, dessert does seem a better choice than just a drink.

    ReplyDelete