Sunday, June 30, 2024

Mr Coffee Taman Desa

On Sunday 30.jun.2024, went to Taman desa, I went to tuck tuck tei and he went to sepetang. The roast meat stall at Sky Kopitiam has moved to Sepetang. Then we met up and went to Mr. Coffee Taman desa for coffee.

*** Sepetang ***

9.24 am - His nasi lemak MYR 11 nett.

9.38 am - not sure why there are plenty of parking today when normally all the parking spaces would be occupied.

*** Mr. Coffee Taman Desa ***

He suggested theLocal Kopi Malaya for our coffee so we went there but saw this new eatery opposite theLocal Kopi Malaya so we had our coffee at the new eatery instead.

10 am - eggs, toasts, coffee set MYR 10.90+

10.05 am - my iced white coffee MYR 5+ which has a robust coffee taste and the sweetness level is medium sweet.
His soft boiled eggs have large tasty yolks.

10.29 am - Mr. coffee Taman desa which opened about 8 months ago.

10.28 nett - total MYR 17.50 nett.

9.56 am - breakfast promo menu 9 am to 12 noon.

9.57 am - lunch set menu 12 pm to 3 pm.

9.57 am - tea time 3 pm to 5.30 pm

*** Buy Bread ***

11.13 am - ice cream 

11.15 am - bread 🥪 🍞 

*** Brunch ***

12 noon - my chapfan no rice MYR 9 nett from tuck tuck tei. I wanted to dine in but almost all tables are occupied by mostly elderlies so I decided to buy takeaway so that I can meet up with him faster since I take a long time to chew chapfan dishes due to my weak teeth. I just scoop a bit of many dishes:
1. Okra
2. Bitter gourd 
3. Broccoli cauliflower celery 
4. Pumpkin
5. Only 1 wedge of potato 😂 
6. Long beans
7. Green beans
8. One braised egg🥚 

*** Roast Meat stall sepetang ***

12.30 noon - his meat lunch MYR 15 nett.

9.32 am - the roast meat stall from sky Kopitiam is now located in sepetang, right at the front.

2.26 pm - braised egg and tea egg, ate them with two slices of wholemeal bread.

Morning 42.90
Next morning 43.15

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. I looked at your ice coffee and I feel "kempunan" because I left my iced coffee at home. I am so forgetful! So I guess I have to drink it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, 😮 in your office pantry, got refrigerator for you to make iced coffee or not?

      Delete
    2. There is a refrigerator for me to keep my cold drinks. I had the overnight coffee today and it still taste OK hah..hah...

      Delete
  2. what's the dish in the nasi lemak? mutton curry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. His meat lunch and your veg lunch... match made in heaven haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea egg looks like pindang egg as wedding door gift. Love the photos you took.

    ReplyDelete