Monday, June 17, 2024

Iced Salted Butter Coffee

On Monday 17.jun.2024, went again to Hou's Kopitiam Taman Continental for my favourite coffee. There is a queue as it is a public holiday so waited for 20 to 30 minutes for a seat.

11.17 am - he ordered char kway teow which tastes quite nice with crispy pieces of lard.

11.09 am - his order:
Iced cham and 2 soft boiled eggs. 
My order: my favourite iced salted butter coffee which is sweet and salty with robust rich chocolatey coffee pure butter taste. Yums 😋 

12.08 noon - on the way back, stopped by Family Mart because I want to buy chocolate cherry Sando but it was not available so I bought one chocolate sundae cone MYR 3.90 nett.

My Omad is completed after this sundae cone.
Morning 43.7
Next morning 43.35

I didn't eat the bak kut teh MYR 20 ish and chicken feet from Ye Wen Sri Petaling that he bought for his dinner.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment