Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Tooth Fill Fell Out

On Tuesday 18.jun.2024, went to eat chapfan no rice at golden chopsticks Sri Petaling.

11.05 am - two chapfan no rice and 1 cham ping drink total MYR 18 nett. A small plate of siew yuk and char siew MYR 10 nett.

My chapfan no rice:
1. Yinchoy
2. Nai Pak choy
3. Long beans with peanuts 

11.32 am - walked to the corner shop KFC Sri Petaling and bought ala carte 3 pieces fried chicken original taste MYR 20.99 so paid MYR 21 nett. I ate one drumstick and 1 rib. He ate 1 thigh.
When I bite on the drumstick I felt pain in my back most tooth on the bottom left. Seems like half the tooth filling fell out so I found a dentist online and made an appointment for Thursday.

My Omad is completed after KFC chicken.
Morning 43.35
Next morning 43.05 

His early dinner was yesterday's remaining bkt and chicken feet.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment