Thursday, January 9, 2020

WG Kids Menu Mama Kim

Lunch at Mama Kim last year. I ordered the tomato pasta from the children menu so the small portion is just right for me.

Children menu. I ordered item K5.

I also ordered B7 Luo Han Guo from the drinks menu but they served it in a glass instead of a container as shown in menu above.

Bill for two pax.

*** Nam Heong, Starling ***

Snack time.

Bill for two pax.

New additional menu.

*** Wonton Pho ***

New item on the menu.

Pork noodles which is also a new item.

We also ordered takeaway so the bill is MYR 41.60 nett.

18 comments:

  1. I don't mind tomato pasta if the tomato sauce is not too sour. My house neighbourhood has a stall that serves very nice tomato pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've opened a Nam Heong outlet here - so far, all negative reviews, taste is so so only and very very very expensive. I don't think I will go and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, no point checking it out since all negative reviews.

      Delete
  3. Not a fan of tomato based pasta. I usually go for carbonara or aglio olio.

    I like your snack time. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's that purple-ish thing on top of the pasta? looks like dragon fruit to me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute that you ordered from the Kid's menu hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some places don't allow non kids to order from kids menu.

      Delete
  6. You really have small appetite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good that they allow you to order from the kid's menu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been waiting for Nam Heong to put robots in service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the robots in service in Ipoh have limited movements.

      Delete
  9. Meal for kids... teeheehee. The drink portion is bigger than the food.

    ReplyDelete