Friday, January 17, 2020

WG Gardens CNY Decor 2020

 The leaves of the tree are origami pieces.

 Origami contest using recycled paper. Please click on the photo for a larger image to read the text.

 Gardens mall CNY Decor with more origami pieces.

 A peacock to welcome cny and visitors.

 More origami leaves.

 Another origami booth for photos taking.

 Overview of the decor at Gardens Mall.

 Origami pieces are hanging from the ceiling.

 More origami pieces hanging from the ceiling.

 Unagi cucumber maki - MYR 13+ (6% sst = MYR 13.78 nett). These maki made me hungrier so I think they should be listed under appetisers.

 My friend ordered the salmon set at MYR 36+ (MYR 38.15 nett) as usual at Rakuzen, Gardens Mall.

 I read this notice at Midvalley Mall and I don't understand it.

Shared a bowl of yellow wine mee sua at NYR 8.50 nett for breakfast at the new expanded section of 126 coffee shop at Sri Petaling.

10 comments:

  1. Nice and simple. I love those pleated lanterns. I wonder if I can get those here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure whether they bought the lanterns or made them.

      Delete
  2. I like the deco. Very pretty and classy. That notice - "lifestyle brand through clothes and places to handout" and it is bak kwa hee..hee... Maybe they direct translate, resulting in the confusing prose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not easy to make origami. Classy plus red colour, one of my favourite colours, i like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty CNY decorations. I like to fold origami.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh origami eh? I'm definitely making a trip there verrryyy soon.

    Most people would give up halfway reading that notice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, do go they and take some pretty family portrait. They should write the notice better.

      Delete