Sunday, January 12, 2020

WG Chatto

I guess this is my default dish to  order at Uncle Don. Pork chop from the ala carte menu since I don't want the drink from the set menu.

My friends let me have their ice creams from their set meal.

Bill for 4 items with a total of MYR 53.75 nett.

Next to Uncle Don is this new shop Chatto which serves drinks.

Not sure whether they serve main meals or not.

Uncle Don is next to it.

Interior.

The siew yuk costs MYR 6 nett only which is very reasonable considering this coffee shop Sun Huat Kee is located at Bangsar Baru.

8 comments:

  1. Oh? Things in Bangsar Baru are more expensive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bangsar Baru is known as an expatriate area but this siew yuk is priced lower than the coffee shop near my place which surprised me.

      Delete
  2. You had two servings of ice cream that day. How nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What drink they give?? Soft drink?? If so, I also would go for ala carte.

    ReplyDelete