Monday, January 6, 2020

WG Joy Bakery

McD angpow design this year.

Bought prosperity fish burger with the very jot pepper sauce. Again similar to last year, there is no photo this year of the burger because the pepper sauce is quite messy so no hands to take photos when eating this burger.

Chicken Lasagna from La Manila at MYR 10.90 nett. With this budget price, I wasn't expecting much. I kept half the lasagna for dinner.

Walked a short distance to Joy Bakery that sells many types of butter cakes but bought mini tarts instead.

Each mini tart costs MYR 1.70 nett so 5 mini tarts cost MYR 8.50 nett. They are tasty so will buy them again when I am in the area.

12 comments:

  1. Lasagna looks good. I'd love to go and get the ang pao...but I am no fan of their Prosperity Burger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get their ang pao by buying any mcd products, no need to buy prosperity burger.

      Delete
  2. I have passed by this bakery. Perhaps I should walk in and get the tarts since you have given the thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can also buy their butter cakes to try though their butter cakes wouldn't be as good as the butter cakes you bake yourself at home.

      Delete
  3. I like the golden and orange ang pow packets from mcd, wonder is sg mcd giving out ang pows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that curry or tomato sauce on the chicken lasagna?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lasagna looked good to me. Hmm. I have been to McD on New Year. Why I didnt have it?? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe they have not distributed the ang pows packets yet. can go ask them now.

      Delete
  6. Exactly how mini are the tarts? Looks good since tart deco all different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have different fillings. a bit bigger than a 50 cents coin.

      Delete