Wednesday, December 25, 2019

WG Publika Xmas Decor 2019

Publika Xmas Decor 2019 with balloons.

Balloon Santa and Snowman.

On Santa's right side is Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.


Balloons Blue Xmas Tree, Gingerbread house and Penguin.

A Gigantic Bear.

Another Santa and Snowman.

Large Gifts hanging from the ceiling.

Balloon Sculptures at Publika Christmas.

 We went for lunch at Red Bean Bag, Publika and I am at a lost on what to order and simply selected one dish which is baked eggs at MYR 26++ (10% service charge and 6% SST = MYR 29 nett).

The eggs beneath the cheese layer have runny yolks so I mixed it all up to get the yolks to be fully cooked. There are sausages and potatoes in the pan together with the cheese and eggs.

My friend ordered a chicken dish just as before at MYR 26++ (MYR 30.16 nett). Total bill for 2 pax is MYR 59.15 nett.

A blessed Christmas to all of you who are celebrating Christmas today!


14 comments:

  1. Gosh! That's a whole lot of balloons! A Happy & Blessed Christmas to you and all your loved ones, not forgetting your readers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love the decor made from balloons! A blessed Christmas to you and your family too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice balloons Christmas decoration.I like the Santa the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice balloons decoration, i like. A merry christmas to you! After today christmas will be over and it would be year 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute balloon decorations. I think it is not easy to put them together. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree with you that it is not easy to put them together.

      Delete
  6. Oo balloons! I like. :)

    Haven't been to Red Beanbag for years now. Kinda far away for me.

    ReplyDelete