Friday, December 13, 2019

Manjoe

A bowl of Hot and Sour Soup at MYR 7.90 nett and black sesame noodle at MYR 10.90 nett. Taste is acceptable.

Spicy kimchi dumplings at MYR 12.90 nett and chives dumplings at MYR 9.90 nett for a plate of 6 dumplings each.

Prawn dumplings at MYR 12.90 nett.

Kimchi dumpling which I will order again because it tastes ok and it is not common to find kimchi dumplings solld in KL.

Chives dumplings - passable so not going to order again.

Prawns dumplings - passable so not going to order again.

Total bill is MYR 54.50 nett for 4 pax.

Manjoe at The Gardens Mall/Midvalley Mall has opened for business.

We did not order its signature pan-fried dumplings. I wanted to order the colourful dumplings but was told that they are not available yet.

6 comments:

  1. I love dumplings. I want to try the kimchi dumplings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to eat meat dumplings!!! one of my best comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm attracted by the colourful dumplings too.

    ReplyDelete