Friday, December 27, 2019

WG Ah Yip Herbal Soup

Rice bowl and soup at MYR 12.90++ (10% service charge and 6% sst = MYR 14.964 nett). Tasty with no MSG because I was not thirsty at all after finishing the soup and rice. I have stirred the rice before taking this photo so the presentation of the rice bowl is quite messy due to no fault of this eatery.

I ordered the rice and soup from this value set menu - just buy a rice bowl and it includes a soup of your choice from 5 different types of soup:
Set 1: Mushroom Minced Pork Meat Rice MYR 12.90++
Set 2: Potatoes Minced Pork Meat Rice MYR 12.90++
Set 3: Mixed Vegetable Rice MYR 15.90++
Set 4: Ginger and Scallion Chicken Rice MYR 18.90++

Rice bowl:
Set 5: Salted Fish and Belly Pork Rice MYR 19.90++
Set 6: Bean Paste Duck Rice MYR 21.90++
Set 7: Pig Vinegar with Rice MYR 22.90++

5 choices of soup:
PS1: Pineapple Bitter Gourd Soup which I selected. I like it because it has the taste of pineapple in the soup.
PS2: Dried Cabbage Stew Chicken Soup
PS3: Seaweed Stewed Pork Ribs Soup
PS4: Coconut Chicken Soup
PS5: Corn Pork Ribs Soup
Which soup will you select?

 There are also noodle dishes and congee dishes available in the same value menu. Apart from these dishes, there are many other dishes and soups offered in their ala carte menu.

Total price for two pax: MYR 33.40 nett.

Ah Yip Herbal Soup eatery at Plaza Low Yat, KL.

Xmas decor at Plaza Low Yat as viewed from within Plaza Low Yat.

Same xmas decor as seen from the main entrance.

Main Entrance to Plaza Low Yat.

10 comments:

  1. Pineapple with bittergourd is an interesting combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy this once in a while - used to go to a coffee shop at Bukit Bintang for the herbal chicken soup plus rice, not there anymore, of course, since the "upgraded" the whole place. I think I had pig's brain in herbal soup there too, good for migraine. they say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like soup or dishes with no msg or less. Healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in the pineapple bitter gourd soup. This is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very tasty soup so you can cook it at home.

      Delete
  5. Not bad... some rice choices are pretty simple as in I can easily make at home, but I'd happily order the pig vinegar. And the soups sound good.

    ReplyDelete