Saturday, December 28, 2019

WG BMS Organics Revamped

 Pumpkin fried rice with a new look and more ingredients such as broccoli and crackers but less cubes of pumpkin at MYR 15.80 nett. Won't order this next time because I prefer more cubes of pumpkin.

 My friend's herb broth pot set with rice at MYR 21.10 nett.

 What is Astaxanthin egg mentioned on the menu above?

 They have redesigned and reprinted the menu.

We also add on Okra for MYR 8.50 nett and have the promo of two drinks at MYR 11.90+ (6% SST so is MYR 12.61 nett). Total price for two pax is MYR 57.95 nett.

8 comments:

  1. I google, astaxanthin is for good vision and eye health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin fried rice? I had vegetarian sweet and sour pumpkin with rice in my airline meal that day - it was very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is pic of added okra?

    OK la your orders look pretty decent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. didn't take the photo of the okra dish because it is similar to previous posts.

      Delete
  4. I would also prefer to have more pumpkin cubes because I love to eat pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete