Saturday, December 14, 2019

WG Wong Kok Char Chan Teng

 My friends wanted to eat at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, SS2, PJ so I just select my most no-brainer instant noodles from the ala carte menu - Nissin Noodles Beef Slices at MYR 11.30++ (10% service charge and 6% SST = MYR 13.10 nett). The broth has too strong a sesame smell for me and there is a tinge of sourish taste to the beef slices so I think the next time my friends eat here, I will have to select nissin noodles with other ingredients such as pork chop instead of beef. I like the instant noodles pork chop at Honolulu cafe better but it is more expensive at MYR 16 nett.

My friends ordered from the set menu which includes a drink with a main dish giving more value for money.

8 comments:

  1. I like nissin noodles but not with beef.. perhaps fish balls or pork balls will be a better option. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like beef noodles but I wouldn't want the beef with a tinge of sourish taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe some people couldn't detect the sourish taste.

      Delete
  3. The nissin noodles must be the flavour that comes with a sachet of sesame oil hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like instant noodles not with beef but with luncheon meat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I guess luncheon meat does taste well with nissin noodles.

      Delete