Thursday, September 26, 2019

WG Lamb Lasagna

Ended up at Sunbather Coffee again during a weekday lunch as the majority of the other eateries were fully occupied and we do not want to sit outdoors due to the hazy weather. I ordered this Lamb Lasagna at MYR 27 nett and gave 3 quarter of it away because I was full after eating 1 quarter. I like the lamb taste and the big amount of greens that they put on this lasagna. This dish is only for those who love the strong taste of lamb.

Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna at MYR 25 nett. I was served this lasagna and did not realise that it was not the lamb lasagna so I started cutting it. Then I saw spinach inside and suspected it was the wrong dish but before I could say anything, the staff informed me that they have given me the wrong dish and promptly replace it with the correct one after I confirm that I would prefer to have the lamb instead when asked whether I am ok to just eat this vege lasagna.

 Chicken Hambuga at MYR 26 nett. There is a choice of rice or baguette and a choice of curry gravy or demi glaze. The above brown gravy which tastes a bit like marmite according to my friend is the demi glaze. I did not take photo of the plate of plain rice.

Another friend had the same dish but with baguette which is served as above similar to how garlic bread is served at some eateries.

All main meals are accompanied by a bowl of soup foc. We believe the above is potato soup but it is not those creamy kind of potato soup. Tasty enough so all three of us finished drinking the soup.

Total bill for 3 main meals is MYR 79 nett.

A glimpse of the weekdays lunch menu - hambagu (hamburger), sandwiches, big breakfast.

Pasta, Lasagna, Curry Rice and Muffins lunch dishes.

16 comments:

  1. Lamb lasagna sounds good to me. I saw got chicken katsu burger, would like to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lamb lasagna. I don't know if I'll like that esp if it has a strong smell. I'm so used to eating beef lasagna but I am game to try for a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you are ok with the taste of lamb, then the strong taste should be ok for you.

      Delete
  3. My girl would love that! She loves lamb and she loves lasagna...and she'll love the mushroom and spinach too. Here, we can only get beef lasagna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she will like both lasagna too as she likes lasagna in general.

      Delete
  4. I never had lamb lasagna. I would enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gave 3/4 away, that means the smell must be really strong... I don't really like the smell too but my kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you got my meaning wrong. I love the strong smell. I gave it away because I was full.

      Delete
  6. Pity you didn't manage to try the mushroom and spinach one! They can't serve to someone else since you'd already cut it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no way I could eat two lasagna at one sitting.

      Delete
  7. Wah! I would love to try the lamb lasagne!

    ReplyDelete