Monday, August 5, 2019

Hello and Goodbye

Last Saturday, I noticed that Hoagies, Midvalley is finally opened for business!

I looked through the menu. They serve sandwiches, pasta, salad with price around MYR 20 so I don't think I will try this eatery.

Nana Green Tea used to occupy this shop unit from around April 2014 to August 2018. Then Thick o Thin Pizza took over. Seems like Thick o Thin Pizza just lasted one year so now AK Fishball which I think should be related to AK noodles is taking over. I think AK Fishball will be here to stay due to the popularity of AK noodles in One Utama.

And Malaya Cafe is here in Midvalley Mall, taking over Toast Box space I believe. We wanted to have breakfast here but they are not ready yet at 10 am so we went else where. I hope my friend will like the food  here because PH did not find the food in the Uptown outlet to be exceptional.

12 comments:

  1. I guess no one is indispensable, one goes, another comes in its place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the menu doesn't seems to appeal or attract.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be located in MV. Quite happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The menu, the price. Not appealing to the big market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seems like it is popular in another country, that's why it is here.

      Delete
  5. I hope the Kedai Kopi Malaya there fares better.

    ReplyDelete