Thursday, August 1, 2019

WG Kenny Hill Bakers

Roasted Chicken Pesto Pasta at MYR 40++ (10% service charge and 6% SST = MYR 46.40 nett). There are many roasted pine nuts in it so it is very tasty with the pesto sauce and not salty. The chicken meat has a very strong chicken taste.

6 of us shared all the food that we ordered here.

Smoke Salmon and Avocado Croissant at MYR 24++ (MYR 26.96 nett).

The croissant is very crispy and the avocado paste is creamy. So yummy! If you don't eat smoked salmon, you can select the chicken option.

Crabmeat and Avocado Salad at MYR 30++ (MYR 34.80 nett). I detect balsamic vinegar and I like its taste but one of my friend does not like the tart taste.

Hawaiian Pizza with Turkey Ham (8-inch) at MYR 25++  (MYR 29 nett) from their wood oven and the pizza dough is made from sourdough.

Foc drinking water is provided so only 4 of us ordered coffee - Flat White at MYR 11++ (MYR 12.76 nett) and Ice Mocha at MYR 15++ (MYR MYR 17.40 nett). My order: Ice Long Black at MYR 12++ (MYR MYR 13.92 nett) which is light and smooth and not sour at all. I wanted Flat White but needed to avoid milk due to the calories so I went for Long Black.

The birthday girl chose Peach Strudel at MYR 16++ (MYR 18.56 nett). One of my friend does not like the cream cheese but loves the very crispy layered pastry.

Total price is MYR 213.45 nett so it is about MYR 35.58 per pax.

It was raining so I did not manage to take a photo of the shopfront but there are many photos online. Kenny Hill Bakers initial HQ is in Bukit Tunku (Kenny Hill) but it has recently closed after opening this outlet at The Waterfront, Desa Park City.

 We did not order any food from this section of the menu.

We ordered one Croissant and one Salad to share.

Which pizza will you order?

I prefer pizza over pasta.

Ice costs MYR 2++ (MYR 2.32 nett).

MYR 50++ (MYR 58 nett) for corkage per bottle. Their menu is simple and sweet. All items on just two pages.

22 comments:

  1. Wow love all the food! I love to eat pesto pasta and pizza once in a while. I would choose Hawaiian Pizza with Turkey Ham too.

    Happy Birthday to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way they name the cold pressed juice ie. Detox cooler, Immune Booster and Heart Saver. Sounds like good for health too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bakers? We have one bakery here too - they have an adjoining coffee place next door and upstairs and they do serve food too, western.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I like the salmon and avocado croissant. I could have that only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roasted Chicken Pesto Pasta looks like fettuchine. I like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fettuchine is flat pasta. This is spaghetti.

      Delete
  6. I want the pasta, pizza and dessert please! Yumzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy pesto pasta! not every place can do it right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm actually craving for pizza. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pizza here is tasty but too far for me to go again.

      Delete
  9. The food looks good here, Mun! Worth going there again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pesto pasta looks really good. But strong chicken smell cannot lah.

    ReplyDelete