Monday, August 12, 2019

Green Chili Crunch

Green chili crunch spicy lime 3 pieces combo for about MYR 21.50 with a soft drink, a small portion of mashed potatoes and a small portion of coleslaw which I swapped for another small portion of mashed potatoes. The deep fried skin is crunchy. As for its taste, I only ate a little bit of the skin so I am not in the best position to describe it. It is spicy with a bit of raw green chili taste. The lime taste is not memorable because I don't remember the lime taste if any. For those who like to eat KFC it is worth a try.

18 comments:

  1. My girl and the mum went to try and they said it was nice. I'm not really into franchises so dunno if I will go or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't mind giving this flavor a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do go try. Perhaps you will like this better than their original flavour.

      Delete
  3. I passed by KFC outlet this morning and saw the poster of their green chilli chicken. Not sure I would try or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if this is available in sg outlets. But don't think i would want to try, still prefer their original flavour. I like kfc mash potatoes too, i can eat one medium portion all by myself, yums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I eat only a bit of the skin, don't think it makes much difference for me.

      Delete
  5. I saw the new chilly flavor but somehow didn't pick up the courage to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy! Will try one of these days if I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried this and felt that the green chilli taste familiar like some Indomie 'cili hijau' seasoning...Not worth eating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, is it? never tried Indomie 'cili hijau' seasoning before.

      Delete
  8. I wouldn't mind trying this, but won't go out of my way to get it either. So far it's the latter situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go 1u during weekends, kfc is just right there.

      Delete