Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Siew Yuk Petai Bihun

Roasted Pork Belly Petai Stir Fried Bihun at MYR 20.75+ (6% SST = MYR 22 nett). Very flavourful dish. I like the petai. Portion is not enough for a big eater I believe.

Pomelo Salad with Bacon bits at MYR 20.75+ (6% SST = MYR 22 nett). The juicy pomelo was tasty. The bird's eye chili bits in the salad caused it to be very spicy. Next time, I will request for this dish to be non-spicy.

A cup of hot lemongrass tea at MYR 8.5+ (MYR 9 nett) and a glass of cold milk coffee at MYR 9.45+ (MYR 10 nett). The cold drink saved me from the spiciness of the pomelo salad.

Total price for 2 pax is MYR 63 nett which is about MYR 31.50 nett per pax.

Thai Hou Sek at Midvalley Mall. I have been here twice this year, in Jan and in April.

12 comments:

  1. The siew yuk petai bihun looks delicious. And I would like to try that pomelo salad with bacon bits but I would request it to be non spicy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, better request for non spicy since we do not take very spicy food.

      Delete
  2. That sounds good and looks good too - maybe I can give it a try and fry my own one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try to make your own siew yuk too like Nancy did.

      Delete
  3. Both look very delicious! I would like to try the pomelo salad with bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Petai and Bihun. I didn't realise they would sell Siew Yuk Petai Bihun. Nice combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petai bihun is new to me. But the Pamelo salad looked delicious and appetizing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very nice. Hmm but if I eat there will cost a lot coz I'd probably need to the bihun and salad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try eating just the bihun with a drink to see whether you are full or not?

      Delete