Friday, July 22, 2016

Jul Aug Specials

For July and August 2016, Nana's Special Sweets are all about Mango and Coconut. Does mango go well with coconut?


And their special food for these two months is Seafood with Soy Milk Soup Udon at MYR23.90 nett. I have eaten savoury noodle in soy milk broth once in Tokyo and it tastes quite good so I guess this will taste good too.

**************************************************
Updated later (24102018 Wed from draft)

July and August menu for 2017. The 3 items are the same as in the 2016 menu but 2 of the items are priced higher and one (Mango Coconut Latte) is priced the same.

July 2017 menu for special food - Mentaiko Dashi Chazuke - MYR 21.90 nett.

12 comments:

  1. I wonder what the udon tastes like, don't think I ever tried cooking anything with soy milk. Sure would want to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soy milk broth that I had in Tokyo just tastes like light creamy broth.

      Delete
  2. Mango goes well with freakin' anything! At least that's what I think lah... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mango and coconut together sounds ok, but in a latte... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A latte means mix milk with them, is it?

      Delete
    2. Well normally means coffee with milk. I assumed this one is like that. Unless it's literally just the 'latte' as in only milk.

      Delete
  4. I think I would prefer to eat mangoes and coconuts separately. This Nana is always my favourite place for their power ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to try the specials? So far I have tried curry laksa cooked with soya milk and it tastes quite good. But plain with seafood, not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will try it here since I have eaten soy milk broth in Tokyo. I think with plain seafood, the soy milk broth will just be like light milk cream broth.

      Delete